Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Planet Bike Cascadia Fenders

Click on the photos to enlarge them
My Path Racer with Planet Bike Cascadia Road Fenders

It never seems to fail, it's my day off and a chance to ride my bike and the weather forecast is for showers all day. Thank goodness I have a bike with fenders! Most of the grime and mess that gets all over  you when you get caught riding your bike in the rain comes up from the road. A good set of fenders keeps you and the bike cleaner and dryer. I've ridden with Planet Bike Cascadia Road Fenders on wet roads and greatly appreciated the job they did. These fenders are Planet Bike's top-of-the-line fenders for the road. They are made of polished aluminum bonded to Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate. The hardware is all stainless steel and pre-installed for hassle-free mounting. Try a pair on your bike. I think they look great too.
The 130mm mudflaps provide ultimate coverage and are double-riveted for durability
I was lucky today and got in a little over 40 miles and never got rained on. Once I got home Poor Ole' Joe kept me company while I wiped my bike down.

Click here for more information on Planet Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment