Thursday, August 9, 2012

Park Tool MT-1

Click on the photo to enlarge it
Park Tool MT-1

There's something about the Park Tool MT-1 multi tool that I really like. I'm not sure if it's the simplicity of it, or that you have most of the tools you need to make an emergency mid-ride repair all in one. The MT-1 is a great value, so I have a couple of them. I use them often to make adjustments to my bike. Often times I will just use this little multi-tool instead of looking for loose hex keys. 

The Park Tool MT-1 multi tool has nine different tools incorporated into one piece. It is made in the USA of investment cast steel and electoless nickel plated. 

The MT-1 features:
  • 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm hex wrenches
  • 8mm, 9mm, and 10mm socket wrenches
  • Straight blade screwdriver
  • The tool is 110 mm long, 35mm wide, and 8mm thick
Click here to learn more about all the fine bicycle tools available from Park Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment