Monday, May 25, 2009

PVS Swap meet

Hi everyone. If you're like me you've got tons of bike related stuff laying around that you'd love to get rid of but can't bear to throw away. Using eBay or Craigslist is a pain and I rather deal with my friends insted of strangers. So I thought we'd use the blog to maintain a sort of "swap meet" list of used items we're looking to sell or trade. For example I have a Mavic 650 wheelset, a Mavic Helium 700 wheelset, dura ace 10spd shifters, 105 9spd shifters and derailleurs, a Ritchey crankset, sella san marco saddle, 90mm alum tem and CX fork and CX breaks. I even have a 10yr old GT Zasker MTB that needs a home where it will be used. I’m looking for a cycle computer with cadence function and a triathlon saddle. I you’re interested let me know! Pat patrimron@fcds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment