Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where are YOU going this weekend?


For those hitting the road this weekend, comment below and let us know where you're going! Who's going to Roll in the Valley this weekend? Also, the Lewisville Yadkin River Metric Century is coming up soon - who's in?
As for me, I'll be down at the beach, running a 5K on Oak Island Saturday morning.
Chris Gibby and Amy Starnes are lining up lakeside on Saturday for the Belews Lake Sprint Triathlon, and we wish them good luck!
Above is a pic of me completing my birthday time trial in Southampton County, VA last weekend. Each year, when we go to visit Jill's family for Easter, I try to set a new record on the 3.1 mi course between her parents' and grandparents' houses. This year, with a stiff tailwind, I shaved 54 seconds off last year's time. Needless to say, that will be hard to better next year.

Go Blue and White!


No comments:

Post a Comment