Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Gunnar Roadie - First Day Of Spring - Evening Ride - Remedy

Gunnar Roadie

I had to slip out for a short ride this evening. It's already the first day of spring! The weather forecast for the next few days is for colder, windy and rain on the weekend. It was just over 50 degrees this evening when I headed out. I had a little bit more than an hour of good daylight to ride.

Knowing it was going to be a few days before I would be able to get outside and ride, made me appreciate this ride that much more. My route took me just beyond the edge of the city limits.

 I wanted to get in a little bit of a work out, so I did four or five short sprints. There is a stop ahead sign that I have used in years past as a marker for the end of a sprint. I figured out pretty quickly that my heart just wasn't in riding hard.  I ended up just sight seeing for the rest of my ride. 

A nice evening ride after a long day is just like a "remedy." Any ride is better than no ride at all!
Heading in at the end of my ride. 

A good sign to use as a finish line for practice sprints.
The Black Crowes perform "Remedy" in the video above.


No comments:

Post a Comment