Monday, March 19, 2012

A perfect day for a ride!

Today I got out with a couple of my friends, Jake and Tim, to go for a ride. This morning was foggy and overcast, but by lunch time the clouds cleared away and the temperature climbed into the 70s. Our plan was for all three of us to do a 20 minute field test to dial in our power zones for training. Riding on Shallowford Road before and after our field tests was fun. The field test was painful as it always is, but beneficial for all of us. 
Field Testing on Shallowford Road. 

You can see tree's and other plants blooming along the road in the video above. Just a beautiful day for riding a bike or being outside. Hope everyone got out and enjoyed the day.  
I rode past this pasture with Ponies, Lamas and a Donkey on the way home. 
 Once I was home Poor Ole' Joe kept me company as I cleaned my bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment