Monday, April 1, 2013

Surly Long Haul Trucker - Riding to the grocery store - Gasoline

Click on the photo to enlarge it.
Surly Long Haul Trucker - at the grocery store.
Beautiful days like today are just made for going for a bicycle ride. The temperature was a little above sixty degrees when I got home. I wanted to go for a ride and I also wanted to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store. Only problem was, not enough time for both. 

Riding to the grocery store was the obvious solution. I was hoping they had some of the Minneola Tangelos, like I had bought a few days ago, still in stock. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw a nice big display of them. I quickly grabbed a bag and started to put a few in it.

 The price of the tangelos was seventy one cents apiece. So, I only bought six of them. They are so delicious! I am already planning on buying more right away. 

Utility riding wasn't exactly the type of ride I wanted to do. But, it worked out to be a nice ride, and I had a yummy Minneola Tangelo at the end of the ride. I also saved some wear and tear on my car, along with conserving some Gasoline. Gasoline isn't free!
Minneola Tangelos
Sheryl Crow performs her song "Gasoline" in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment