Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Nice Sunday Afternoon Rambling Ride - "Ramblin' Man"

Click on the photos to enlarge them.
Horses along Murray Road enjoying the nice day.
It was a perfect afternoon to get out an go for a "rambling ride." Rambling rides are some of my favorites. These are rides where I ride off on my bike without any plans as to the direction I am going to ride. 

Today I rode across town for a change. My route took me down Peace Haven Road and then onto Polo Road. I cut over to Murray Road and headed towards Tobaccoville. During my ride as I came to an intersection, I just turned which ever way I felt like going. There was no planned pace or direction for my ride. I just rode along and enjoyed the day. 

I rode for a about two and a half hours, and probably covered about 40 miles. Temperatures were in the low sixty degrees with a slight breeze. After getting in from my ride, Poor ole' Joe kept me company while I cleaned my bike. Perfect day for a rambling ride! 

The video below is riding on Mizpah Church Road today.

Poor ole' Joe and my bike.

Bob Seger sings about a ramblin' man in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment