Friday, October 12, 2012

Gunnar Sport - Time Enough

Click on the photos to enlarge them
Gunnar Sport
 There never seems to be time enough. Time enough to go for a bike ride with the work schedule and everything else that has to be done. Having lights on a bike helps to extend the day, but a safe  place to ride is sometimes difficult to find. I got in a nice little ride tonight at an industrial park near my house. There isn't much traffic and it's 1.9 miles per lap. The Gunnar Sport is equipped with two head lights and one bright flashing rear red light. I didn't see more than three cars the whole time I was riding, so enough light to see the road and to be seen was all I needed. This wasn't as much fun as riding one of my favorite routes in daylight, but it was a better than nothing. 
This picture is misleading. I had plenty of light and there are enough street lights in the industrial park that I could see where I was going without any lights at all. In the above picture you can see that I had enough light in front of me to see any imperfections in the road's surface. 

 Below are three videos of The Twilight Zone featuring Burgess Meredith. This episode is titled "Time Enough At Last".
The Twilight Zone is a television series created by Rod Serling. The original series ran from 1959 to 1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment