Friday, May 11, 2012

Giordana Velodrome - Track Certification

I spent most of today at the Giordana Velodrome in Rock Hill, SC taking a course to become certified to ride on the track. This involved several hours of riding and doing different drills on the track. At the end of the day we even did a few mass start races. Tracy was our instructor for the day and did a great job! The weather was perfect. I had a lot of fun and felt good about riding and racing on a velodrome by the end of the day. I recommend you go down and check out the velodrome for yourself. Click here to learn more about the Giordana Velodrome.

Click on the photos.
Giordana Velodrome
Tracy - Our instructor for the day.
Phat Gold Chain on my bike.
Riders four abreast high on the track.
Joey and Tracy with Joey's cool bike a friend in Japan sent him.
Joey has some cool 1976 reproduction cycling shoes.
Poor Ole' Joe didn't seem to intested in my Certification Card .

No comments:

Post a Comment