Thursday, February 4, 2016

My cool bike. - book review

My Cool Bike. An inspirational guide to bikes and bike culture. by: Chris Haddon
Photography by: Lydon McNeil
160 pages

Published in 2013 by Pavillon Books
An imprint of Anova Books Company Ltd
10 Southcomb Street
London W14 ORA
www.anovabooks.com


My Cool Bike is a fun book about cycling culture. The pages of this book are full of wonderful photos and short stories about each of the subjects. The topics covered include many unique bicycle businesses, clubs, collectors, designers and riders.  Modern racing bikes are not included.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves all types of bikes. It is entertaining, informative and just plain fun. 

My Cool Bike is available most places books are sold. I buy most of my books either from the publisher directly or from Barnes & Noble (in store or online). Barnes & Noble and a used books store are the only two books stores in Winston-Salem. I support them when ever I can, because I don't want them to go away due to online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment